Celebrate Your Favorite NC Product, Just Play by the Rules.
- Nomination is open to the public. All individuals are encouraged to submit their favorite product. There is no limit to the number of products each person may nominate.
- Any item manufactured in North Carolina is eligible for the contest. Company headquarters do not have to be located in North Carolina.
- This contest is not grouped into product categories. Every product competes against all other submissions, regardless of manufacturing sector.
- If a nomination does not meet the above criteria, it will not be entered into the contest. Due to time constraints, we are not able to notify nominators of these circumstances. If you fail to see your product on the official ballot and believe it meets the criteria, you may reach out to staff here.
- All companies that receive an eligible nomination will be notified by the NC Chamber.
- A voter may vote once per day.
- Nominated products will advance through multiple rounds of voting, with the products receiving the highest votes in each round moving to subsequent rounds.
- The number of votes received will be reset at the beginning of each round.
The company that manufactures the winning product will receive:
- The Coolest Thing Made in NC trophy
- The official “Coolest Thing Made in NC” winner badge to be placed on your product website
- Recognition and profile on The Coolest Thing Made in NC website
- Coordinated media outreach promoting your win
- An exclusive “Behind the Business” profile sent to more than 30,000 NC Chamber readers
- An exclusive profile in the NC Manufacturing Extension Partnership’s newsletter
- An invitation to participate in the NC Chamber’s podcast series
- An invitation to participate in the NC Manufacturing Extension Partnership’s Podcast, “Clocking In”
- An exclusive meeting with the NC Chamber President and CEO to discuss your business priorities